Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Welcome to my blog

new posts every other school day:D. hola(hello) im a young teenager who is currently unemployed , im actually to young to get a job now that i think about it.now for the proper epic introduction which i made myself.  in east auckland born and raised on the playgrounds where i spent most of my days chilling out, makin, relaxin, all cool and all shooting some bball outside of the school when a couple who were upto no good started causing trouble in my neighbourhood one little fight and my mum got scared she said your moving with your aunty and uncle in glen taylor i pulled about 7 or 8 and i yelled to cabbie yo homes smell you later i looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as prince of glentaylor (that was a reference to fresh pince of bel air ;)
i could go on for days but im to lazy to so thats all for now be sure to keep up with me in tomorrows post.

No comments:

Post a Comment